Wednesday, July 15, 2009

urban ballet [child and teen photography in Calgary]

Untitled-1

It was asked if we could do an urban session with a dancing flare! Well....I totally was excited to add some colour and interest. INTEREST....meeting the locals...good times:) In fact we met some very nice individuals.

DSC_8698b




Untitled-2




Untitled-3

This one had me laughing because after the shoot mom said that the traffic would slow down and strain to get a peek...maybe thinking a "star" would be behind the scenes. All fun!

DSC_8997




DSC_9013b

Thanks for being so great mom and D. !

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

unbelievable! I was hoping to see more of this session. The girl is GORGEOUS. I love the colour and the light. All around a great job

Jaleen said...

She's beautiful. I love the one of her looking out the window...the haze is so dreamy!!!