Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holiday

2

I don't post a lot about me...or any pictures...simply because I AM the picture taker. Since our family went on this fabulous vacation over Christmas...20 people in total and an absolute great time, I've decieded to share a bit more into my world. Words can not tell any of you how special it ment to all of us...being together and enjoying each person's company. I don't think we all expected to go on this trip and not have any issues...but it happened! Just fun. So, tonight I will go to bed and tomorrow I am posting more of our fantastic holiday! FYI, I didn't spend the time trying to find the light, the right angle, heck...even the perfect exposure at times. I just wanted to spend time with my kids and everyone else. So everything I post of this holiday is simply a snapshot (some are even taken by my kids). Every picture of myself (except two, one by dad and one by hubby) is taken in the standard arm stretched as far as it goes and hopefully you can't see up my nose:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock!! I love your blog layout, photos and everything!! I'm so glad we were roomies.