Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sweet





































Simply sweet is what I can say about this little beauty. She was soooooo goood...and totally awake (except at the very end:) ). This family was one from my maternity sessions and I feel so blessed that they choose me to take their daughter's first pictures:) Lovely little angels. Enjoy.

As for the hat...check out the purple knit hat....made by the wonderful Carmen. I have introduced hats into my newborn session and give a beautiful crocheted hat as a gift. If you would like to get you hands on hats, scarfs, or mittens....locally made to your desire....Carmen is your girl...cdrysda@hotmail.com .

2 comments:

RunwithSticks said...

It looks so wonderful on her! Love it :)

Brandi Murray said...

You really are such a "crafty" lady...I can't wait to see more of the beautiful hats!