Thursday, October 30, 2008

She's Got Legs....and she knows how to use them:)






















Okay, so I have been singing this song in my head all day:) I had so much fun during this session!! This is my 4th session with this cutie and she finally has her legs! Totally figured out the running part, and did not want any part of picture taking. I mean, who would want to stand still when that's all you've been doing for the last 14 months. Now you have a whole world to explore...and forget standing still! I get it. I got it yesterday...and I will get it again when the next 18 month old comes along:) I used my legs...we ran, sat, jumped, layed down, got up again, ran some more....had a 5 second break, ran, looked at a rock, ran, spun around, found a stick....

Thanks for taking my mind off my flu...it actually made me feel better. Here were some images taken from a really great session ;) Thanks.












1 comment:

RunwithSticks said...

Brandi they're great! Awesome, awesome. Thank you for capturing my very busy little girl :)