Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A neat place for Cutie Stuff!

Okay, so I was out scouting places in Cochrane today when I found this second hand store that has some really great stuff! It is "great things in store" and found at #5, 104 Railway Street.

This store would be a great place to pick up some really cool gear for photos without creating a huge gap in the old wallet! :) I found the sweetest fairy dresses (very cute, not the costume type one size fits all) they come in different colors and sizes and are around $20! Leggings, too cute.....with and without feet...my fav! Hats, jackets, and in the back....boots! For those that have little boys.....a naked bum and cowboy boots are my absolute favourite!

The point is.......there is an alternative to create a "WOW" photo for less. For those shoppers out there...please send me an e-mail of other new or used stores that have unique outfits and accessories!

Thanks a bunch!
B.

No comments: